New and Minority Religions, Crises and Resilience
The conference “New and Minority Religions, Crises and Resilience: Overcoming Inner and External Obstacles” aims to discuss how new and minority religions respond to global crises faced by societies throughout the world. The conference will take place on June 21-24, 2023 in Vilnius. It is co-organized by:
- Center for Studies on New Religions (CESNUR)
- International Society for the Study of New Religions (ISSNR)
- Center for the Research and Information About Religions (Lithuania)
- Lithuanian Society for the Study of Religions
- Vilnius University Institute of International Relations and Political Science
For more information, please visit the CESNUR website.
EASR 2023 Religions and Technologies
The Lithuanian Society for the Study of Religions is organizing the 20th annual conference of the European Association for the Study of Religions “Religions and Technologies” that will take place on September 4-8, 2023 in Vilnius. For more information, please visit the conference website.